ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The "Divorce Solutions" program is for individuals who are going through or have gone through the process of divorce. Oftentimes, all of the logistical factors are taken care of during a divorce, but emotional well-being falls by the wayside.
This 4-week online course is full of the insights Susan has gained during her 9 years of facilitating divorce support groups. The program is designed to help you develop skills that will assist you in the divorce process and its aftermath. You will build strategies within yourself, create a narrative about what happened in your relationship, and gain a better understanding of went wrong so you don’t repeat these patterns in other relationships. The main goals of the course are to help you embrace the grieving process, understand when grief comes back up, find ways to give space for it, learn from the process, move on, and gain a greater understanding about what you want and need going forward.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Weekly Videos & PDF Transcript
- Worksheet to develop tools
- 2 Community Calls
- Bonus Video After Each Call
- Life Pie Exercise, Stages of Grief & Your Role
- Temperaments & Chronic Relationship Patterns
- Your Narrative, Preparing, Strategizing & Finding Support
- Taking a Deeper Look & Moving Forward
- What’s Next? Developing your Vision
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are deciding to get divorced.
- You are in the beginning stages of a divorce.
- You are thinking the divorce will be challenging because of all the chronic patterns in the marriage.
- You have gone through the process of divorce already and want to focus on your healing and emotional well-being.
- You are trying to figure out how both of you can cooperate enough to divorce.
- You are currently going through divorce and want support and guidance as you process this significant life change.
- You need support during the physical move out, throughout the legal process, and while developing your social life and moving on.
- You want to understand your relationship patterns so you can learn from them going forward.