Know & Love Thyself
Do you really know yourself?
Do you accept - and even love yourself?
What would change if you explored and embraced who you really are - and engaged in the world with confidence?
Take advantage of this online, group program + community support to help you discover your true self and live in confidence!
So many of us struggle with knowing who we really are. This leaves us open to constant questioning, self-doubting, or taking on roles or attributes based on how others perceive us. We may acquiesce to those around us and never fully participate or contribute in a way that shares our voice.
We may neglect our own needs and desires, which has perhaps had a negative impact on our relationships (including marriage, friendships, parent-child relationship, siblings, etc.).
We may find that we struggle with boundaries (setting and upholding) because we just want people to like us - or we don't value ourselves enough to feel we're entitled to set boundaries.
Perhaps we don't land job opportunities or get "picked" because we come off as shy, anti-social, or just wishy-washy and apologetic.
If we haven't always been in this state, it may have come about because we've had a shift in our life (like divorce) that left us questioning who we are now -- in our new circumstances -- or maybe because we never really allowed ourselves to explore who we are.
We pretend to be who we think we should be (or who someone else thinks we should be) and, though we've had glimpses of our true selves, we suppress who we really are because it doesn't align with those with whom we associate -- or even the mainstream culture.
It's time to discover the real you -- and reintroduce your confident self to the world!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This is an instructor-led program with a dynamic syllabus. This program is facilitated within my Relatable© Community and comes with all of the additional benefits that the Community offers.
In this live, online program, you'll discover who you really are, and come to love and accept yourself. You'll get a tune-up on your EQ (emotional quotient) and learn how to better relate to others (starting with understanding yourself).
You'll learn how to share your inner thoughts (with confidence) with other people, along with other things like establishing and upholding boundaries, identifying the root of your self-consciousness, developing a deeper process of curiosity within yourself, and exploring your unconscious mind.
- Meets Wednesdays from 1pm to 2:15pm PT, over Zoom Conference
- Homework assignments, activities, and resources included
- Group support-style setting, facilitator-led program
- Access to group's private online chat
- 4-week commitment, ongoing program
- $340-$425/mo ($85/session)
- Requires active membership within the Relatable Community
- Explore who you really are
- Establish and uphold your boundaries
- Understand your feelings
- Learn to speak up for and express yourself
- Explore opportunities to become a healthier partner
- Overcome your fear of being alone
- Overcome your fear of being with someone
- Find the love that you want
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF…
- You're very critical of yourself
- You tend to acquiesce to others' preferences
- You don't know or accept who you really are
- You lack confidence and struggle with saying what you really feel
- Your don't seek or attract compatible partners
- You feel alone (even when you're with others)
- Your life feels unfulfilling
ARE YOU READY TO FACE THE WORLD WITH CONFIDENCE?
Join my Relatable© Community to gain access to this program and many other resources to support your progress towards healthier and fulfilling relationships. Once you're a member, you will be able to add this program on to your membership. Click the button below to get started.
Get the Support you Need
Within the Relatable© community, you'll find a variety of programs and resources to support your journey towards healthier and more fulfilling relationships. With a variety of spaces to gather, learn, grow, and get support, you'll be able to start small and expand as you're ready.