Deciding What to do in Your Relationship
The path forward, in our relationships, is not always clear to us.
Most of us spent a lot of time ruminating about our relationships -- in fact, I've worked with hundreds of people who have been stuck in their relationship for years.
- fear of leaving
- fear of the unknown
- fear of being alone
- fear of making the wrong decision
- fear of confronting your own unhappiness
We've had well more than enough fear over these COVID times -- let's eliminate the fears that we have control over -- and make a plan (and a decision) about this very intimate part of our lives.
Times have been really tough -- and the strain on your relationship is evidence of just how hard it has been.
Whether you’re just going through the motions, actively taking out your stress and frustrations on each other, living as housemates -- or have gone to even more drastic measures -- your relationship needs an intervention.
You need to take action and make an intentional and thoughtful decision about the way forward -- whether it means a break-up, separation, divorce, rekindling, reconnecting -- or intentionally putting a decision on hold.
That’s where Discernment Coaching comes in.
This 5-week Workshop is a simple, yet effective, solution for tackling your relationship dilemma: a time-constrained, highly concentrated, easily accessible Workshop.
Make a confident and well-thought-out decision for your relationship.
You’ve put so much time and energy into your relationship already.
Don’t stay in indecision, strife, or indifference.
Give your relationship the attention and respect it deserves.
Hi, I'm Susan Regan...
I'm a Relationship Expert and Certified Coach.
I have a combination of skills that help me to distinguish how to work with, on, and through relationship conflict and/or avoidance, so that you can figure out a path forward.
Five Steps, Five Weeks
We will walk through my five-step, five-week process, which will allow you to make a decision about your relationship.
At the end, you'll be able to confidently walk through one of the three 'doors.'
> Door #1: Decide to work on the relationship.
This may involve taking time to assess the viability of the relationship while you are also trying to work on it (including, working on yourself).
> Door #2: Do nothing at all.
Nothing drastic, that is (for now, at least). Because it’s not the right time, you don’t have enough information, money, or energy (whatever it is) -- commit to remaining in the relationship for now and focusing, instead, on how to get more peace, balance, and happiness into your circumstance. You can also consider an alternative model for your relationship during this period (e.g., in-home separation).
> Door #3: Make a plan to end the relationship.
Whether the relationship has ended or is ending -- you need to take some serious steps to figure out how to separate. Instead of acting in crisis, everything is thoughtful and carefully planned out.
Just 5 Weeks ...
Where every week is another step towards a decision.
For $500 (a reduced beta-program** price), you’ll receive:
The 5-Week Workshop that includes:
- 5 Community Calls with Plenty of Air Time
- (Workshop is limited to just 10 participants)
- 5 Modules with Homework Assignments
- 5 Video Chat Exchanges with me*
The Workshop runs from September 10th to October 8th
Community Calls are Fridays @ 12 PM to 1:30 PM PST
*Submit your questions to me, and I’ll return a video with your answers
**I just ask that you complete a brief survey at the end of the Program
A few points of clarification on the Workshop:
What it is not:
It’s not therapy, marriage counseling, advice, or a place to complain.
What it is:
A time-constrained, safe place to take stock of your relationship and gain a new perspective so that you can make a decision on what direction your relationship will go.
Who is it for?
> Individuals who want to assess their relationship situation in order to determine their best bath forward, with a plan in hand.
> Couples may attend, but this is not a couples' process. Each participant will participate individually (including from different virtual screens).
Since I firmly believe in setting and communicating clear expectations -- you should know that in this Workshop:
- You don’t get to blame your partner.
- You’ll have to take a look at yourself and what’s been going on with you.
- You’ll understand the role you’ve played in the relationship.
- Your partner will understand the role they’ve played in the relationship (if they’re attending).
- You’ll clear things up.
- You’ll work on your happiness.
- You’ll make a decision and get unstuck.
Take a step to find your way back to peace and happiness.
- The cost is per Participant.
- EACH participant must have access to their own online, private computer for the Zoom Community Calls.
- Your Privacy and Confidentiality are my top priority. Please click here to read more about how we handle these important commitments.
- From time to time, I may gently move people out of a conversation (that might only concern themselves and their process) back to the community topics.
- If you would like to discuss your findings from the Workshop and where your path is leading, you may request a 75-minute Closure Session with me. Full details on the Checkout Page.
- See the FAQ page for more info.
Still not sure if this Workshop is right for you?
Send me your questions, and I’ll get back to you with answers.