Co-Parenting & Mediation
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
"Co-parenting Solutions" is a 4-week online course designed to teach you the most essential keys to having a successful co-parenting relationship.
In this program, Susan delves into fundamental issues that can detract from a positive co-parenting relationship, such as: residual problems from the divorce or separation, implementing boundaries, transitioning into new stages of the co-parenting relationship, planning effectively, and maintaining stability in the long run.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Weekly Videos & PDF Transcript
- Worksheet to develop tools
- 2 Community Calls
- Bonus Video after Each Call
- The Divorce Process: Where are You?
- The Stages of Grief and Feedback Loops and How They Affect Moving Forward.
- Relationship Dynamics & Boundaries
- Transitioning to a Formal Relationship with the Business being Raising Your Kids together.
- Planning: The Weekly Calendar, Setting-up Each Home, and Managing the Back-and-Forth.
- Maintaining Stability
- How to Interact with the Community and Family
- Predicting Stressors and Future Planning
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF…
- You are trying to separate and figure out how you will raise your kids together.
- You want to establish a healthy co-parenting relationship with your ex so that your children can grow up in a safe and stable family environment.
- You are considering separation from a partner you share children with, and want to be proactive about co-parenting plans.
- You know you need to set some boundaries with your ex when it comes to co-parenting, but aren't sure which ones to implement and how to do so.
- The thought of having a professional's support and guidance as you transition into a co-parenting role makes you breathe a sigh of relief.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
GET THE WISDOM AND SUPPORT YOU NEED: